Law Office of Lisa N. Kaufman, P.A.
Trademark, Copyright, and Unfair Competition Law
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT SERVICES*
At the Law Office of Lisa N. Kaufman, P.A., you receive personalized services from an attorney. The following is a list of some of the intellectual property services offered. Please contact us for your specific intellectual property needs.
• Trademark advice and counseling
• Drafting, filing, and prosecuting trademark applications in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
• Organizing and directing worldwide registration campaigns
• Drafting and negotiating licenses for both domestic and international use
• Setting up worldwide watching and policing programs for trademarks and copyrights
• Preparing cease and desist demand letters and following up with settlement agreements or litigation as necessary
• Conducting due diligence for intellectual property acquisitions; drafting and preparing the documents regarding these transactions
• Searching and preparing clearance opinions
• Handling trademark oppositions and cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
• Litigating in federal and state courts, including appeals, representing both plaintiffs and defendants on claims such as trademark and trade name infringement, trade dress infringement, trade secret violations, unfair competition matters, and deceptive trade practices
• Counseling regarding copyright protection and clearance
• Filing and prosecuting copyright applications with the U.S. Copyright Office
• Drafting cease and desist letters
• Litigating copyright infringement cases
• Creating worldwide copyright protection programs
• Preparing licensing agreements and other agreements relating to use of copyrights
• Conducting advertising and copy review
*Fees are quoted on either a flat fee basis or an hourly basis, depending on the services required.If you would like to discuss your intellectual property rights and needs, contact me at your convenience.
©2007-2012, Law Office of Lisa N. Kaufman, P.A.. All Rights Reserved. Information provided in this website is for informational use only and is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship.